Innovative car bottom furnace design. Advanced, lightweight modular construction utilizing ceramic fiber modules to achieve large-scale economies in a number of important areas. Temperature range to 1250 C. Furnace consists of a helically coiled, high-temperature alloy heating element vacuum-formed directly into a light weight ceramic fiber insulation. Low thermal conductivity allows use of thinner walls; the reduced mass requires much less power to bring the furnace up to temperature. In fact, the car bottom savess up to 30% of the energy required by convential brick-lined car bottom furnaces. Another advantages is exceptionally fast temperature response. The movable trolley can go to room tempreture in less time than a brick-lined furnace can go from idle to working temperature.
- Available In Electric/Oil/Gas Heating System
- Light weight ceramic fiber board insulation with embedded heating elements.
- Combustion system uses high velocity gas/air burners.
- Modular construction for ease of installation
- Gas Firing System
- Diesel Firing System
- Electric Firing System
- Wood Firing System
- Excellent efficiency in all typesof work
- Accurate temperature control
- Exellent uniformity throughout work chamber
- Exceptional resistance to thermal shock
- Easy to service
- Low Maintenance
- Energy source versatility
- Pre Heating
- Solution Treating
- Stress Realieving